OPEN UP YER EYES, GET A GRIP OF YERSELF INSIDE

Monday, September 12, 2005

A bit of this and that

I have a visa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I got the message yesterday that it had been granted, I kind of went skipping downstairs and told whoever was around. So now everything is in place for me leaving. All I need to do now is...leave. Fairly straightforward, I should think. I wish.

I love listening to music in a car. There's just something about driving along really fast with really loud music. I'm sure I would enjoy it more if I could drive! In my car it's all a bit crap, the speakers are for some odd reason much nearer to my feet than my head and pointing more towards the front of the car than in my general direction. It's ridiculous! Anyway...

I've been thinking recently about what part of my life would God be happy with. I dont read my Bible nearly as much as I should, I dont pray nearly as much as I should. I feel like a bit of a mess really, but I'm not sure why. I've just spent 5 minutes untangling a load of hair bobbles, and thinking 'I wish it was this simple, I wish someone could spend 5 mniutes untangling me and then I'd be ok.' Maybe its all because I'm not really doing anything at the moment, and I know I'm leaving soon. I think I'm more nervous about leaving than I let myself believe. I hate feeling scared. I hate the fact that people are gonna be worrying about me. Thats one thing I really cant stand - people worrying about me. I often wish, when I'm out on a Friday night with my mates and I get that phone call "Where are you, are you ok, when are you coming home?" that it didn't have to be like that. I feel that I should be able to be my person, that I need to be my own person - make my own decisions, do things for myself. Dont get me wrong, I love my family very much. But maybe sometimes I feel a little suffocated by them. Oh, I dont know. See, this is one of the things I need to be bringing to God, but I dont know how. This is why I feel a bit of a mess.

But, this all said, life is good. Strange, ay? What have I really got to complain about?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home