OPEN UP YER EYES, GET A GRIP OF YERSELF INSIDE

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Hey guys, can I be your friend?

NO BARNEY, WE'D RATHER KILL OURSELVES AND BE EXTINCT!! (Micarah I miss you! Life is not the same without you. Or the Barney impressions.)

Well, I'm back after the summer. And this is what I wrote in my last post.

Me and Jenny fly off tonight at 8:10, spend a night in a hotel near Heathrow aiport, And then get up at about 5am to go back to the airport where we have a 2 1/2 hour flight to Madrid, and then a 10 1/2 hour flight to Colombia. It's gonna be a long day!!!!!!!!

Bollox if that happened. We did leave at 8:10, we did spend a night in hotel near Heathrow, we did get up at 5am (actually 4am) and then bollox if the rest happened. Long story, Jenny might scream if she hears it again. But, so I've been lead to believe, planes dont take off when they're supposed to, they sit at the gate or drive round the airport for a few hours. I still dont like Miami airport (how did I end up there again???) And it turned in to a long 3 days, not day. And that was just getting to Colombia!

Apart from the joys (???) of travelling, we had an awesome month at Childrens Vision. Very fun seeing the kids again, very laughing, very emotional, very hard, very loving, very God-ish. That pretty much sums it up. Oh yeh, and very covered in paint.

I'm typing this on my shiny new computer. It's so much more fun typing when its my own and I worked my ass off for this money. What a difference!! And with any luck in the next few days I'll be taking photos on my shiny new camera (if my dad will drive me to the shop to buy it.)

Went to see TheTempted the other night. Awesome band, great fun, danced and drank a little too much, then the next day had to drag myself around Newcastle trying to bridesmaid dresses which was fun but I only wish the headache had been a little less...Saw Sarah in her wedding dress, very lovely. (Sorry Alan not gonna tell ya :-) )

Thats about all. Moving to Glasgow on Friday. I'm not in one place for more than 2 minutes it seems. Best way to be I reckon...FUN!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home