OPEN UP YER EYES, GET A GRIP OF YERSELF INSIDE

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Guess who might have a job....

ME!!!!

Someone actually wants to hire me for 9 weeks! Full time, working in a fish and chip restaurant. Wouldn't be my first choice of work, but at £5.20 an hour, 35 hours a week, who's complaining! They're so short on staff they're willing to take me on temporarily and they asked me to go for an interview tomorrow morning.

YAY!!

I may never want to eat fish and chips again after this.

Oh, good news, uniform is provided. Lucky me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Alan P Harrison said...

Wow! thats so cool! Well I guess we can all count on Suz to get us leftover fish n chips!

Which chippy is it?

Let me know how it goes!

x

5:39 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YEAY!! I now just need to find a Job too!! :0) love you, Jen xx

9:15 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home