OPEN UP YER EYES, GET A GRIP OF YERSELF INSIDE

Monday, May 15, 2006

A little bit of Colombia


So this is a couple pics of me in Colombia. The one with several kids is really cute - you know what game where you cover someones eyes and make them guess who it is? Well the little kids were playing that game. Except they'd jump up and say 'My turn my turn!!', cover my eyes, and say 'who is it?' so ofcourse I'm not supposed to know who it is! I played along, I'm nice.

The second pic is of one little boy who is very cute and lovely. The big boys were playing games of stealing each others shoes, which was fine for them. But then this little boy got his shoe taken off and he was SO upset, so I had to get his shoe back, give him lots of hugs and kisses and make him laugh again. I suceeded! Well done me!

This is just a little bit that shows how much I love these kids and how much they gave me.

Don't want to put other pics on here, only fair to keep the kids lives private and not make it too public! But there's just a few pics.

Man I miss them!

4 Comments:

Blogger Glasgow Girl said...

know you love them suz x

3:39 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to see you well and blogging again - welcome back!

Mama b'lo' Philip

7:47 pm

 
Blogger Alan P Harrison said...

Why is it that you look so natural with them? when I've been working with kids I usually have to pick them up or something to make them smile, or else fall on the ground and let them pretent they've actually killed me! Lord of the Flies kind of stuff.

But not you, you're a natural!

12:48 pm

 
Blogger Mr and Mrs in iMmoral claWs said...

Thanks Al

*hi5*

3:22 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home