OPEN UP YER EYES, GET A GRIP OF YERSELF INSIDE

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Things in the news are myth...I wish

Sat and watched Middlesborough lose tonight. 4-0. Man I hope England don't play like that. I will support them to their death....please play good!

Got awoken this morning at 7:35am by what I thought was someone slamming my bedroom door. Why someone would be doing that at that time, I have no idea. But I figured it wasn't worth worrying about so went back to sleep. When I did get up though a few hours later, my dad told me that there was an explosion. A house just down the road was left as a shell. An 80 year old woman died and her husband was, is, in intensive care. I couldn't believe it. Still cant. They think it was a domestic gas explosion but they are still investigating. The whole neighbourhood was cordened off all day with policemen everywhere. Things like that don't really happen in your neighbourhood. They always happen in someone elses. Very strange. It's all a myth. It doesn't really happen. The news makes it all up. Until you feel your room shake because of it. Then it's real. Unbelievable.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i went from my house to yours that day, from something i'd heard as news to being there to see some of the aftermath...it was dream-like.

9:38 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The world seems to get smaller when you see for real the things you've seen on the news.

9:43 am

 
Blogger Alan P Harrison said...

I heard about that Suz, scary really. "Where fact is fiction and TV reality".

9:14 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home