OPEN UP YER EYES, GET A GRIP OF YERSELF INSIDE

Monday, September 26, 2005

To be 4 again

I got asked a fabulous question today by a 4 year old, Sim, who I babysit each day after school. "Where is somewhere?" I thought it was genius. Also last week he asked his mum:

Q:"When you go into space, and you're getting nearer to the sun, why does it get darker?"

A: "Ask your dad."

I wish I was 4 again. When you can genuinly get ecstatic about about the fact you had sausages and gravy for lunch. I think thats amazing. When you're younger, everything is so much more exciting. Today while walking up the stairs to Sim's house (he lives on the 3rd floor so theres a lot of stairs) he made me wait until the light went off so he could show me his 'really special shoes with the flashing lights which scare the monsters away.' Man I wish I could get excited about things like my special shoes and delicious sausages.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home