OPEN UP YER EYES, GET A GRIP OF YERSELF INSIDE

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Crazy travels? Yes.

It's been a hell of a week. In a good way though. I had one of the most exhausting emotional days that lasted 25 hours (with still time to sleep after that) - basically I woke up at 3:30am last Friday, left my family, boyfriend and best friend behind at Newcastle Airport, flew to Heathrow and then to New York City (and this is still only 2pm due to time difference), decided it would be best to try and kick jet lag as soon as possible so stayed up till about 11:30pm, which was 4:30am English time. So I was up for 25 hours and there was still a full nights sleep after that...bizzarre!! I had a manic day in New York City and we missed our train to Philadelphia and almost missed the second train. Its all good!

If you want to see a beautiful sunrise, get on an aeroplane at 6am and make sure you're sat next to a window facing which ever way the sun rises (I cant remember now...must be East right?)

I spent 3 hours in New York City and I bought an NYPD jumper. I love it.

I'm having a lot of fun with Julie at her uni, while shes at classes I'm hanging around doing not a lot but its good.

I've got a bad cough/cold thing - the illness I am plagued with every October and have always had to take a week off school - I should have known better than to plan a trip across the world!

It's amazing how excited Americans get over the fact that I am English and have a different accent to them - I never knew England was so exciting! I always knew it was great, but didn't know people could gush so much over meeting someone from England!

Julie is far to nice to people - we went and visited 2 of her friends last night, Bob and Joe, and they did have one of the messiest rooms I've seen in a long time. And she cleaned it! She set to and picked up everything, sorted everything. I think she's insane! And gullable because they let her do it :-) But we love her anyway! I told them they're lucky to have Julie as their friend instead of me coz I would never do something like that for them, I have enough trouble trying to clean my own room!

I'm definetly ready to get to Colombia. I want to see it, meet the kids, smell the smells, hear the sounds, sense the culture. I'm enjoying this week and its nice to have a break, but I'm ready to get there. I've been waiting for so long, and now its just 4 days away! I'm so excited.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Silverheart A Long-Distance Work
Michael Moorcock and Storm Constantine, co-authors of the new SF novel Silverheart , told SCI FI Wire they wrote the entire 484-page novel without ever having to meet face-to-face, conducting their ...
Hi you've got a great blog here, the best I've seen so far for Debt consolidation loans related. Keep up the good job! I found a similar Debt consolidation loans related website yesterday, check it out. Looks like the
Debt consolidation loans related site does not have a blog yet, so check them out at their company site.

3:04 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home