OPEN UP YER EYES, GET A GRIP OF YERSELF INSIDE

Monday, October 10, 2005

Lost

I love the series Lost. It's slightly far-fetched, but I love it. Partly because of one certain actor who is in the cast, but thats not the main reason :-p I've watched most of it in the last 2 weeks, since I bought it on dvd because I was gonna be away for most of it, I think they're only up to episode 10 or something on tv here, so I bought it. How convenient though, that it was the people who crashed who did crash! I said to a mate the other day that I was only getting on the plane to Colombia if there was a hunter, a doctor, a fisherman, a construction person, people who know how to shoot guns, an Iraqi soldier who knows all about interrogating and technical stuff like transmitters, a few muderers (just to spice it up a bit) and a Dominic Monaghan. Then I know I'll be fine on the island, if we happen to crash. You've gotta look out for these things. Haha.

4 days till I leave...so much to do....scary...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Four days on from your post makes today the day! Looking forward to reading updates as your trip progresses. Papa God i ken lukautim yu gut long olgeta samting na bai yu ken lainim planti gutpela samting wantaim.

8:58 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PS At least, it is already 14th in PNG :-)

8:59 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home