OPEN UP YER EYES, GET A GRIP OF YERSELF INSIDE

Monday, May 08, 2006

A tale of addictions

You know when you give up something that has been one of the most important things in your life for 4 years? Like a boyfriend? I know I did the right thing for me at this time, but it still sucks. It is hard and is gonna be hard. But I knows its what I need. I've changed as me and haven't been able to discover it by myself. Given time, things will be better for both of us. I know it. Just at the moment, it sucks.

Life is plodding along. I'm going to see if I can get job seekers allowance tomorrow because I cant do the next 2 1/2 months without getting any money! And I am job seeking, its just difficult! By the time I've paid for flights back to Colombia, paid for the insurance, paid for the board and lodge, I will have £0 in my bank account. Not good. Especially for starting uni. Not good. But I know its what I have to do! I am SO going back to Colombia - couldn't do without it. 10 weeks till I get there. I miss them so much. There are some kids I can't get out of my head. They really get under your skin. Like an addiction.

Another addiction - moving around. New places, new faces. The 'curse' of being brought up as an MK - missionary kid. Every couple years I was moving around. After so long, I start itching to be somewhere new and different with new names and experiences and new way of life. I came home and am itching to move on again. I know its coming soon - 10 weeks till I'll be back in Colombia, and only about 4 months till I'll be in Glasgow. With all new faces except 2. Can't wait. Actually don't know how I'll make it. Nothing is happening here. I love the unknown - some people can stay in the same place their whole lives with the same people and the same streets and the same...everything! I am not one of those people - I need change.

I love my life, honestly! I know it doesn't sound like it. But I do. Just need a bit of change.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home