OPEN UP YER EYES, GET A GRIP OF YERSELF INSIDE

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Late at night, under the stars....

Stars? What stars. I wish there were stars. I'm sat up, doing nothing. Would be more exciting if I could see the stars. I don't want to go to bed. I spent the evening watching the Simpsons, Along Came Polly, and Lost. Now I feel like I should be doing something interesting. Nothing is going on. Everyone is in bed. But I guess the sooner I go to bed, the sooner tomorrow will come. And the sooner tomorrow comes, it'll be a new day with a new tomorrow. Which will bring me closer to when I leave. Man I miss them. I dreamt about them last night. About the kids. About the kids who changed my life. Sounds soppy I know. But true. And true is good, yeh?

Phoned for Job Seekers Allowance today. They're phoning me back on Friday for more info. might be getting some money. That'll be lovely.

Still just sat up, waiting. What for? Who knows.

Going for fish and chips tomorrow. How English is that? A lady from church, who is going to Colombia this summer, is taking me out so she can hear all about it. Fab.

Ok, I'll go to bed. Only sensible really. My mind is dangerous at this time of night. It runs a million miles in front of me and I can't quite catch up. Wish I could write it all down. But like I said, I'm too far behind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home