OPEN UP YER EYES, GET A GRIP OF YERSELF INSIDE

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Money and food...what more could I want?? TO BE HIRED!!!

This week is a blessing. People from church are showing interest in what I did for 6 months, and I get money.

I went for lunch with a lady from church last week and we talked about Colombia for 2 hours, and then today I went round for lunch at the house of a couple from church and again, talked for 2 hours. Tomorrow night I'm going out round for tea at another house, and Thursday night another couple has invited me round. So I get to sit and tell people about what I love so much and all that goes with it, and show photos (if I remember them!! Oops!), and people get to sit and listen to me chat on and on and on about it all. I know so much, and it's amazing how long for or how many times I'm willing to talk about it and repeat myself, just so people know. So, thankyou to those who are kind enough to show interest in what means so much to me!

And I get money. Had my job seekers allowance appointment today, so that was great, no problems there! That's about all for that. Still no job....anyone want to hire me for 2 months?

I am having distinct problems typing today. I should count how many times I've had to use the backspace key. FAR too many. At least one per sentence. Not good.

Looking forward to uni!

1 Comments:

Blogger Glasgow Girl said...

hey lovely. i'm thrilled so many people want to know, long may it continue. x

8:53 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home