OPEN UP YER EYES, GET A GRIP OF YERSELF INSIDE

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Strange photos of some strange people....do I know them?

This is Jenny, my brothers girlfriend, and Matthew, dancing at the pub on Sunday afternoon.


Then my brother saw them.

And then proceeded to try and kill him.

This is honest truth.


My friends are weird.


This lot of ugly mugs is the reason we were all at the pub that afternoon. Yes, this is TheTempted. Matthew, Andy and Daniel. Absolutely bloody mint they are. So proud of you all! I love you!!!!!! *Suz starts the whole screaming chick act, tears streaming, hands flapping, fainting......* (they wish)

2 Comments:

Blogger Alan P Harrison said...

I swear it was a baby when the photo was taken...






(Don't tell sarah)

6:55 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of Course you know me Suzy, don't try and deny it! you love me really! lol! :0)

6:11 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home