OPEN UP YER EYES, GET A GRIP OF YERSELF INSIDE

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

I don't get to wear my hat

A few days on and I am loving it. I feel so at home here and everyone is so nice. Man, I've got 3 homes. I suppose I'm quite lucky in that sense. Not too many people have 3 places in the world they feel happy and comfortable and at home in.

Spent today at the emergency room at the hospital. I had to have blood taken a week ago and the bruise is unbelievable. It swelled up instantly and was bruised over my whole elbow and half my arm within 2 days. Its been getting better since then but yesterday it started to seize up again and by this morning I couldn't move it and it is so painful. So, my lovely Sarah came with me to A&E which thankfully didnt take too long. The sign said 'Average waiting time - 6 hours' but we were there for only 1 1/2 hours. I was seen to quite quickly really, and my temperatur was up so they reckon its infected. I'm on antibiotics, which is marvelous during Freshers week, which is one big drunken fest really. Not that I'm like that, I am sensible with my drinking really, but its a shame to miss out on all the parties. Tonight is a fancy dress Wild West party but I cant go, and we've bought the pink sparkly cowboy hats specially, and I dont get to go. That would have been fun. Sarah is being lovely and staying with me, which is super nice but I feel kinda guilty that shes missing out on the party. But, we do have 4 more years worth of parties so its ok really.

Anyway, not much else going on atm. Am currently listening to Delirious in Spanish. It's great understanding 2 languages.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home