OPEN UP YER EYES, GET A GRIP OF YERSELF INSIDE

Friday, May 19, 2006

Hired, tired and happy

So yep I got the job. I am hired. I am excited but am so bloody tired I'm finding enthusiasm difficult. Did you know that at 3:30am it is light enough for me to walk around my house without falling over anything? Had one of those never-ending-never-sleeping nights last night.

So I'm SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woke up to something that really excited me though, I had an email off 2 of my kids in Colombia. It was really sweet what they wrote. One 9 year old wrote:

Hello Suzane, I remember you with much love. Thankyou for teaching me English. God bles you and help you every day. I am learning many things. I hope you write to me and tell me how you are. I love you very much.

Another 7 year old wrote:

Suzanne, thankyou for being so loving with everyone and with Roger and I. I want to say that I hope you are happy in England. Thankyou for loving Roger and I so much. I love you very much.


That made me happy! These are 2 kids who mean so much to me, they love me and I love them back equally. So I'll write back to them now. Funny thing is, I did write to them yesterday but the email bounced back, so now I have a proper adress I can write to them!

I need sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepppppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Alan P Harrison said...

Thats so cool Suz! Man you must be so uplifted inspite of your midnight wanderings.

Don't burn yourself tonight!

x

12:29 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

im so happy you got the job, praise god for providing - i should have more faith. now we'll pray you get sleep! x

3:48 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home