OPEN UP YER EYES, GET A GRIP OF YERSELF INSIDE

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Sitting alone in my room with nobody about - sometimes that is lov-e-ly

I keep trying to upload photos but tinternet is being a bugger and wont let me.

I had to register today, and as the whole university application process is one big muddle to me as I didn't have a lot to do with it as I was out the country, I didn't realise until yesterday that in order to register you have to pre-register on the internet and then be faculty approved. That was like gobble-de-gook. Anyway, after traipsing round different buildings this morning all over campus, and waiting F-O-R-E-V-E-R it seemed, I finally have my student card and am registered.

Was exhausted when I woke up this morning, took me about half an hour to eat my breakfast. I tried getting an early night (midnight) but didn't sleep til nearly 2am. It is melting hot in these halls and I just could not sleep.

Over the weekend I went to stay with a friend who I've known since I was a baby, typical that as soon as I move up to Glasgow, she is moving down to Wales so we still dont get to see each other! But I had a great time catching up with her and her husband and we relaxed and chatted and then got exhausted by walking up a mountain. It was amazing up there. Scottish mountains, with the sun shine and a cool breeze blowing and a big motorway in view....so that dims the beauty a little, but it was still amazing!

Got an email this morning off my Colombian friend Lucy who is in the States and a phone call from my friend down south last night. It's nice catching up and hearing from people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home