OPEN UP YER EYES, GET A GRIP OF YERSELF INSIDE

Saturday, May 20, 2006

I. CAN'T. MOVE.


I worked 11 hours today. I'm a waitress. I'll earn a lot of money, which is all I'm in it for. Definetly not for the excercise, the fun of meeting the public on a daily basis, or even the half hour break I get in the middle! I will be able to eat at university. That is all I'm bothered about. I ache everywhere. Tomorrow, I'm sure, will be worse. I may not be able to move tomorrow. It's quite difficult now as it is! And by next Sunday at 4pm, I will have worked about 55 hours, from yesterday. So I may have to rely on other people to bring me my food at uni, considering I wont be able to move EVER AGAIN after working those hours for a few months, but at least I'll get the food, right?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hun i promise i'll wait on you! x well done for working hard.

9:14 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You'll be ok @uni Suz. Amazingly that pic looks like you, but it looks more like a nurse serving ice cream rather than a waitress...so it reminds me even more of you!:0) Jxxx

9:48 pm

 
Blogger Alan P Harrison said...

You might want to try warming up before you go to do waitressing. Seriously, just a few stretching exercises would stop you aching so much!

10:01 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home