OPEN UP YER EYES, GET A GRIP OF YERSELF INSIDE

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Free days are fabuloso

I watched Bring It On last night. Such a classic. We were gonna go to union to play pool after but we got a text saying there was only one bar open and it didn't have a pool table. So we went to the off licence, bought wine and sat in the kitchen playing cards. Great fun. Even better that I could sleep all morning as I don't have lectures on Wednesdays.

So now I'm sat listening to Robbie Williams and eating an orange lolly. Yummy.

We've developed a bit of a Neighbours fan club in our halls, everyone knows that 5:35pm is set aside for Neighbours. Fun! But because me and Sarah are going to the CU later we had to watch it at lunch time. Shocking stuff man!

I've started lectures, I have 19 hours a week of them. Gonna be tough. Gonna be interesting but much easier if I can manage to sleep at night. Yesterday was a looonnngggg day. Found some Christians on my course which is cool, they're really nice. Of course I live no where near them but I can at least I can see them during our long days!

So now got not a lot to do till 5pm when I'm walking up to the CU.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home