OPEN UP YER EYES, GET A GRIP OF YERSELF INSIDE

Friday, October 06, 2006

Non-existant articles and Little Miss Sunshine

This is ridiculous. I've been sat here in the library for what seems like forever trying to find some stupid article about Nursing history and I can't find it anywhere. It's pissing me off. Libraries aren't supposed to be this difficult! Thing is, we don't know if we're supposed to be looking for a book, or a magazine article, or an e-journal, or what. So it's hopeless. I don't think it'll be the end of the world if I don't do this work but I would like to and I don't seem to be able to.

And I'm tired. So tired. Slept better last night than I have all week but it was still only for 6 hours in the end so it hasn't helped me quite catch up yet.

Went to see 'Little Miss Sunshine' at the cinema last night. 10 of us went hoping to watch 'The Devil Wears Prada' but it was fully booked so we saw the other film instead, and it turned out to be one of the most random and funniest films I've seen in a long time. So, I had a great night.

Going home tomorrow! I'm excited. Have been more homesick than I was expecting. I guess because in Colombia I couldn't see my family, it would have made me bankrupt to see my family. And here its so cheap and they're so near yet so far. So I'm glad to be going. And Richard is speaking at my church on Sunday so it'll be fun to see him too. Wish he had all the kids with him, but that would be a little much to ask!

Anyway I should go back to try finding this damn article. Chao.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

they don't show little miss sunshine at the uci. i think you should write and complain. tis shell btw but i don't have an account so i decided to be mysterious n say i was anonymous :). mum says come visit.

9:57 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home