OPEN UP YER EYES, GET A GRIP OF YERSELF INSIDE

Thursday, October 19, 2006

I feel good!!

I've got 10 minutes till I need to head Neighbours way, down 4 flights of stairs, so as I've nowt else to do due to there being NOBODY about, I might as well write.

Went to Pizaa Hut last night with my hall group (bible study)and it was amazing. SO much fun! There was about 12 of us I think sat at a long table, and me and Alicia were in the middle, and we couldn't stop dancing. We've discovered a very addictive dance that once you've started is really hard to stop. I call it the 'Claire dance' because Claire passed it on to us. Anyway...was great fun getting to know people a bit better.

Got home at about midnight, was in bed not long after and lay there for a while, looked at my clock and saw 1am.....2am.....3am.....4am.....and there was no dreaming in between so I'm pretty sure I didn't doze off at all. If I doze off, I dream. I know because I was watching a film the other night layed on my bed, and dozed off for a minute. And I had the most vivid dream I've had in a long time - I was suddenly on some random street walking into a random shop with one of my best friends, I turned round, and he talked. And then I woke up. And was confused for a minute because I thought I'd actually been there. But thats not the point. Point is, I only got 3 hours sleep last night and I've been tired all day. Having 3 hours of Physiology lectres thoughout the day didn't help. Blood pressure? WHO CARES!!!! I also had 2 hours learning about the ageing process. WHO CARES!!!! Apparantly its all relevant for nursing. It was a long day.

But I'm feeling happy. I'm loving life, making good friends, having a good laugh, am freezing cold so get to wrap up warm (as much as I love summer, there is something about putting on the layers and the scarf and feeling snuggly). It feels good. I'm finally over my chain of illnesses that have plagued me the last month. I feel good. So I feel happy.


Off to watch Neighbours. Wonder what will happen today? It's all too exciting!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you are good! Lots of love Sue

11:23 am

 
Blogger Jennie said...

Hey Suz,

I wondered if you had heard the news about Colombia/Karen Eliana. Please email me (jenfronz@gmail.com) and I'll fill you in if you don't know already. I just wanted to make sure you had heard. Lots of love, jen (Chicago)

1:08 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home